YURI – Intercultural urban-rural youth dialogues for collective entrepreneurship aims to provide aspiring young entrepreneurs, particularly those with fewer opportunities, with skills and competences required for green and social entrepreneurship. The project will offer young people living both in urban and rural areas the space to debate and exchange ideas about ecology and social issues. The results of these sessions will then be incorporated in the Rural-urban youth handbook for collective and green entrepreneurship, which will inspire young people to actively engage in favour of ecologic and social initiatives and start up a business that embraces principles of sustainability.
The project will end with a final event in Brussels, to raise awareness at the European level about the opportunities offered by social and green entrepreneurship in the youth field.
- To provide young people aged 16 – 25 with competencies and skills to engage in the field of green social entrepreneurship.
- To foster peer-to-peer dialogue among young people from urban and rural contexts in order to promote mutual learning and the exchange of knowledge related to green and social entrepreneurship.
- To advocate in favour of social and green entrepreneurship as a way to create new self-employment opportunities for young people.
- Development of an innovative methodology in the field of social and green entrepreneurship
- Pilot testing of the YURI method with young people and youth workers
- Final blended training with young people from different project countries
- Rural-urban youth handbook for collective and green entrepreneurship (YURI handbook)
- Improved competencies and skills of 180 youth workers and 174 young people (half of them with fewer opportunities) in the field of green social entrepreneurship.
- Increased the opportunities for youth self-employment through social and green initiatives both in urban and rural areas
- Raised awareness at local, national and European levels of the importance of promoting collective green, social entrepreneurship in the youth field
- Associacio La Xixa Teatre (Spain, coordinator)
- ELAN INTERCULTUREL (France)
- CESIE (Italy)
- MB HOMO EMINENS (Lithuania)
- NEOLEA GIA ANTALAGI KAI KATANOISI (Cyprus)
- Reframe (Belgium)
- FUNDACION CEPAIM ACCION INTEGRAL CON MIGRANTES (Spain)
YURI – Intercultural urban-rural youth dialogues for collective entrepreneurship is cofinanced by Erasmus + programme, KA2 –Cooperation partnerships in youth (KA220).