If you are an 18-30 y.o lover of performance arts and crafts, who kept Poland on your travel list, this opportunity is perfect for you!
Festival located in a small town in the North of Poland, Lębork, provides a great opportunity to not only embrace a new culture but express your creativity in crafting costumes, adding up to the decorations of a street festival, as well as representing your own culture through dancing or singing! It is also an extraordinary chance to meet like-minded people as this street festival is mainly organized by youth volunteers, lead by the EDUQ association.
Duration: 31st August – 15th September.
PLAN of MOBILITY:
- 31 August – arrival to Lębork;
- 1 – 8 September – preparations for the festival;
- September 9-11 – STREET FESTIVAL days;
- September 12 -14 – summarizing voluntary activities;
- September 15 – a departure from Lębork.
- promotion of the Street Festival – distribution of leaflets and posters;
- independent preparation of costumes for the Street Parade (the subject of the costumes is optional);
- presentation and learning of group dances, including dances from the volunteers’ countries of origin;
- preparation of the festival decorations;
- technical assistance, e.g. putting up tents, operating the sound equipment, organizing;
- animations in Integration Courtyards;
- concert of vocally talented volunteers;
- “Festival in Lębork through my eyes” – preparation of a video report;
- cooperation with long-term ESC volunteers present at that time in Lębork as well as employees and Polish volunteers of the EDUQ Association;
Travel, food, and accommodation costs are financed under the European Solidarity Corps program.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/2Je5uX9RPLWKQZXR8
Application deadline: 22nd of August, 2022