Due to a last-minute cancellation, we have one open spot for a European Solidarity Corps volunteering long-term activity at “Arche Tirol” – volunteering for people with disabilities.
Service duration: Expectedly from 26th September 2022 until 11th August 2023 (dates are flexible).
Topics: People with multiple disabilities, community life, interreligious dialogue
The main tasks and activities of volunteers are:
- being part of “Arche” team
- living together and working in our community,
- supporting/caring for people with disabilities in daily life (basic needs, leisure time),
- doing household chores and other necessary jobs,
- participating in regular team meetings and meetings with the tutor,
- participating in projects in the local communities of the Arche houses,
- creating and implementing a personal project with professional support,
- participating in the activities organised by InfoEck.
- The EuSC service is 35 hours per week
If you are interested in this opportunity, please read the infopack carefully!
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com