Stredisko volneho casu Ivancice is a centre for leisure time activities. It provides a special – interest education and services in the area of upbringing, education and edification for the general public. The mission of the Centre is to motivate, support and encourage children, youth and adults to develop their personality, key competences by a wide offer of activities in a safe environment with a professional team in new trends. The aim of the Centre is a varied and quality offer of activities and involvement in alternative ways of spending free time. The target groups of the organisation are children, youth, adults, seniors and pedagogical workers.
- to learn new skills, knowledge, attitudes and values important for one’s personal development,
- to acquire skills for personal, educational and professional development as well as for social integration,
- to promote participation, active citizenship and a sense of initiative,
- to support the development of creativity, the possibility of self-realisation, the possibility to formulate, consult and process original thoughts, ideas as well as for the volunteers to implement their own projects,
- to deal with polytechnic education as a means of developing thinking, performing tasks and their subsequent solutions,
- to increase media and language literacy,
- to promote intercultural dialogue, shared values, solidarity, freedom and tolerance,
- to create a space for mutual exchange of experiences in the fields of work with children, youth and adults,
- to create an action plan involving individual volunteers in associated partner activities.
Duration: 1st of April 2019- 1st of February 2020 (10 months)
Venue: Ivančice, Czech Republic
If you are interested, read the info pack below and send your CV, Motivation Letter and fill in the Application Form (attached below) to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 5th of April.