Exciting that all the roads led you here!
It happened for a reason.
To ensure that this is a place you desire to be at, let’s look at some
The Training Course:
“LifeComp for youth work” is an Erasmus+ mobility for youth workers that will bring together 40 youth workers from all over Europe in Aiani Kozanis, Greece. We aim to spend 5 days together contributing for each other’s personal growth with the help of non-formal education and group learning. Our main target is to explore LifeComp framework and to empower youth workers through the development of personal, social and learning to learn competences, and especially those working with young people with fewer opportunities.
Working language is English. Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate. Youthpass is a part of the European Commission’s strategy to foster the recognition of non-formal learning. It is available for projects funded by Erasmus+.
In our team, we believe that mindful living is the first step towards wellbeing. To feel comfortable, we encourage you to check in with
yourself that you are passionate about the topic and ready to spend a week in a peaceful venue, with no intoxicants, emerging into yourself, group connection and non-formal learning.
KIND NOTE: This is an alcohol-free event.
- No age limit
- Gender balance is preferred
- Willing to learn about LifeComp Framework and motivated to use it in their youth-work
- Minimum level of English B2
- Youth workers, members of NGOs, board members of different organisations, educators, volunteers
- Being closely connected with the sending organisation
- Experience of at least 2 international or local youth projects
- Preferably familiar with mindfulness culture
Are you intrigued? Then this opportunity might be for you!
- Accommodation provided.
- Maximum travel allowance from Cyprus 275 EUR