The Erasmus+ Training Course “GREEN” (Goals for a Responsible Environmental and Entrepreneurial Network) aims at carving into the sector of environment as a standpoint to grow entrepreneurship and employment, to provide development and save resources and energies.
Where: Reggio Calabria, Italy
When: 12th to 18th July 2022
The objective of the project are to:
- Adopt sustainable development as a daily approach to build economy,
environment and society up
- Identify factors and diversity of living the environment realities in
different European regions and countries
- Bridge entrepreneurial practices to empower local communities,
from a regional focus to an EU scale
- Carve into the 7Rs by increasing the access to equal opportunities
- Create structural systems to implant local ideas based on a circular
economy model coming from green heritage
- Mobilize youth work through Erasmus+ changing-life experiences.
- Being committed for the dissemination of results and production of materials Aged 18+years old
- Am advanced English for optimal communication
- Participate and include he others while offering experiences and knowledge to each other
- Contribute to the good development of the GREEN project
- Take part to the entire project duration
- Be part of the Training Course with a big smile and sense of responsibility at the same time
- Respect Covid19 preventive rules and procedures
- Holding the Green Digital Passport (European Covid Certification) is a must
If you are interested in this opportunity, please read the infopack the very carefully!
And submit your application with this form!
For help or other information’s contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org