Work with youth in a 7-8 months ESC volunteering in Transylvania, Romania.
In this project, you will participate in the brainstorming and development of creative activities that will be part of non- formal educational workshops for ATA, helping ATA team in general to develop the association Youth Engagement plan for 2023 as the free-time Complementary Educational Programs for Sighisoara community.
During your mission, you would:
- You will become our colleague and we will count on your personal experience and contribution.
- You will become friends with the other international volunteers.
- You will discover thelovely city and the surroundings of Transylvania area.
- You will discover how beautiful life can be and how great and useful is this kind of work in an NGO.
- You will have free time to travel.
- You will benefit of a complex personal and professional development learning plan.
- You will support local activities &
communication: you will bring new perspectives &
ideas to the local volunteers’ regular activities &
after that to help with communicating about these
on our webpage and social media platforms.
- You will have the choice to work with the inclusion of highly vulnerable youth in non-formal activities and help the inclusion officers with developing such action plans.
- Are you between 18 and 30 years old?
- Are you motivated and interested in social entrepreneurship, project management, education and sustainable development?
- An EU citizen?
- Previous experience or training to become a volunteer and carry on your activities is not mandatory, but previous experience in non-formal education is considered to be an advantage.
- Are you flexible in working environments and open-minded?
- Are you a teamworker?
Then this experience is the best opportunity for you!
- Accommodation provided.
- Food allowance and pocket money provided (approx 240 Euros).
- A total package of traveling will be reimbursed based on EU distance calculator.
- Read the infopack for more info
Send your CV and motivation letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and by filling out this Application Form.
Deadline is by the 10th of January.