We are looking for volunteers who would work in Marijampolė’s gymnasiums. You are role will be designing and participating in extracurricular activities among a group of young people. These activities can be related to your hobbies and background.
The project has a duration of 9-months. More information you can find in the info=pack below.
- Are you between 18 and 30 years old?
- Are you motivated and interested in working with Children?
- Are you an EU citizen?
- Previous experience or training to become a volunteer and carry on your activities in TST is not mandatory, but previous experience in non-formal education is considered to be an advantage.
- Background in Educational Sciences is needed.
- Can you built strong relations with youngsters?
- Are you flexible in working environments and open-minded?
- A blank criminal record is needed for this position (after the selection).
Then this experience is the best opportunity for you!
- Accommodation provided (student accommodation standards).
- Monthly allowance (240 Euro).
- Travelling allowance based on the EU distance calculator, from Cyprus (LCA, PFO) to Vilnius.
- Cigna Medical insuarance.
How to apply:
Send your CV and motivation letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 25th of September.
Click the link for the Info-packs.