“Be active! Make a change!” project aims to promote quality in youth work projects and their impact through creating a groundwork to build enhanced compassionate, thoughtful and healthy communities where participants can be confident with their emotions, share experiences, develop positive mind-sets and develop tool and strategies designed to address their social issues efficiently and develop their capacity.
- to explore the concept of wellbeing and hot to maintain it
- to familiarize with and better understand how to create healthy and compassionate communities
- to promote values such as social inclusion, tolerance and empathy
- to raise attention about non formal education as a tool to promote integration and fight against racism and xenophobia
- to develop different skills for youth worker like communication, teamwork, etc.
- to create space for creating new networks and for the fostering of new partnerships in the framework of the Erasmus + programm
- you are a youth worker, trainer, teacher, facilitator or community leader, which is working on a daily base with young people
- you are willing to fully participate during all sessions and to carry out agreed preparatory tasks
- you are willing to follow up on the seminar outcomes
- you are 18+ and resident in Cyprus
- you are able and ready to work in English
- you are able to act as multipliers after the end of the educational activity
If you are interested in this opportunity, please read the infopack the very carefully!
And submit your application as soon as possible with this form!
For help or other information’s contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com