The aim of this project is to increase the level of sensitivity of youth workers about the traits of the mainstream culture and enhance the benefits of the inclusion of different ethnic and other minority groups by offering ways to facilitate this process. The focus of the project is to make
participants aware of the responsibilities they have and the capacity they have to make changes.
“Worlsd of Diversity” project objectives are:
- to increase awareness of 42 youth workers from 12 organizations from 11 countries for the issues of discrimination and its effect on the young people they work with;
- to increase the understanding of stereotyping of 42 youth workers and support them to develop skills for deconstructing stereotypes;
- to build capacity upon participants for cooperation, dialogue making and critical thinking through the provided possibilities for experience from different aspects and build respect towards different points of view;
- to motivate participants to make a positive change in their own work and the culture of institutions and organizations they work in;
- to exchange innovative educational practices of social inclusion in the field of youth;
- to strengthen participants’ knowledge of the Erasmus + Programme and to provide them with the context to develop new project ideas stemming from the exchanges and learning acquired during the training;
The activities start at the evening of 31st July and end at 7th August. Departure is on the 8th August in the morning.
The methods we use are based on non-formal education and are highly participatory.
We are looking for 4 people to participate in this Training course.
Accommodation and food is fully covered by the programme and 275 euros for traveling cost.
Please read carefully the Infopack:
If you are interested please fill up the Application-Form . Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'World of Diversity Application form'