The House of Europe Le Mans-Sarthe aims at promoting an active European citizenship and bringing European citizens together to a better understanding. Their work is divided in 4 categories: information, mobility, European education and specific European projects. House of Europe is a resource center about European union and they are collaborating with many partners to help bringing the EU closer to its citizens.
- European citizen
- full of ideas to share about Europe
- Visits to primary schools to promote Europe and talk about your country, culture.
- Creation of educational tools
- Leading of workshops about EU countries and culture
- Creation of specific communication tools to raise awareness about European citizenship
- Create content at social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
- Inform locals on mobility opportunities for youngsters.
- Take part and organize some European events
Accommodation, Monthly allowance, transportation:
- accommodation: with an inhabitant of the city (near the city center and the school)
- monthly allowance: 390 euros
- transportation: local transport card, which includes buses and trams
7/9/2021-end of July 2022
Deadline: 23rd of April
Please carefully read the infopack before applying.
How to Apply: Complete the application form & send it with a nice video and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org