The Foundation of Social Integration Prom from Wroclaw, Poland is glad to announce an open call for a long-term project "Proud volunteers for solidarity II" under European Solidarity Corps. They are looking for 5 participants to work in both primary school (English required) and kindergartens.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD AND TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENTS
- Accommodation: in a shared room with other volunteers or students (with internet access, kitchen equipment, fresh towels, bedclothes, and blanket
- You will be provided with: pocket money and a food allowance.
- Local transportation ticket (for trams, buses, and night buses) will be provided
- Reimbursement of the travel costs from the city of origin to Wroclaw and back
- All the required medical examinations (except from Covid19 test)
A person who:
- loves working with children;
- has some experience in work with kids/scouting/babysitting;
- is motivated to travel abroad for a longer period of time
- is creative and imaginative
- has organizational skills
- speaks English (concerning candidates to schools)
- is flexible, friendly, helpful
- likes to work in big groups;
- is responsible and trustworthy;
- is able to do medical checkup;
- does not have a criminal record
- is ready to work with the local community and to promote the project
- Participants must be ready to start work 1st of September 2021 and finish by the end of June 2022 (10 months in total).
- Deadline to apply is 11th of July.
Please read carefully the criteria in the call below and send your CV, motivation letter, and the questionnaire filled to firstname.lastname@example.org.