The volunteer will be hosted daily in the Lycée Joseph Roussel, but the project will be coordinated by the Maison de l’Europe, allowing the volunteer to participate more broadly in action to promote European citizenship. The aim is to raise awareness of European citizenship and openness by recruiting a European Solidarity Corps volunteer. At the Lycée Joseph Roussel there are a lot of ongoing projects: all the sections of the school develop recreational activities, invite speakers for conferences, visit companies, collaborate with associations and local communities, take part in some events and work with diverse partners.
The volunteer will:
- promote Europe and their country among students
- help the college in forging links with other schools and thus, create new working or mobility partnerships.
- manage the Europe corner, in collaboration with the librarian, and work on communication actions (website of the college, blog, Facebook page, the press).
- develop Europe-related games and recreational activities over lunchtime.
- work on mobility programs
- take part in any key event of the school
Accommodation, Monthly allowance, transportation:
- accommodation: with an inhabitant of the city (near the city center and the school)
- monthly allowance: 390 euros
- transportation: local transport card, which includes buses and trams
- 7/9/2021-end of July 2022
Deadline: 23rd of April
Please carefully read the infopack before applying.
How to Apply: Complete the application form & send it with a nice video and CV to email@example.com