Nowa Wieś Lęborka / Poland
A primary school in Poland is looking for a volunteer to join their voluntary service for 6 months, till 31 August 2022. The project is starting as soon as possible. The volunteer will be working at a local primary school and will have the opportunity to put their own creativity at work.
- working in the common room, which is a place where children aged 7-9 years, spend their free time before or after their classes
- promoting their own cultural background among the students
- proposing different educational games for students
- support students in developing their own initiatives
- preparing presentations on their countries
- supporting the teachers in art or music classes
- preparing and participating in sports activities
- preparing reliable project documentation
We are looking for a volunteer who loves to work with children and can use their interests and hobbies to educate and entertain children through learning games etc. Essential qualities of a good volunteer are patience, creativity, a calm approach and self-reliance.
You will be living in a small town, located in the northern part of Poland. It is 30 km away from the Baltic Sea, and 80 km from TRI-CITY (GDYNIA, SOPOT, GDANSK). The volunteer will be accommodated in a rented, comfy flat in Lębork or Mosty - a neighbouring village. The volunteer will have his or her own bedroom, but it may also happen that you will have to share a room with another volunteer. The kitchen and the bathroom will be shared with other volunteers.
If you are interested in this opportunity, read the infopack carefully.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org