MOJU – Associação Movimento Juvenil em Olhão is an ESC accredited
organisation and is looking for 4 volunteers!
The volunteers will have the opportunity to experience a totally different culture and way of living, to learn and experience new things, and to use the knowledge and experience gained in their countries so that they can act as a liaison between partner organisations. The volunteers will be involved in the activities and projects developed by the Hosting Organization, helping in the daily life of a wildlife rescue centre, and will be encouraged to develop and implement their own projects/ ideas.
The project location is inside a Natural Park, so this project is perfect for those who like to be in contact with nature.
Accommodation and travel expenses covered by the project. Monthly allowance of 130 euros for food and 150 for pocket money for each volunteer per month.
The role of the volunteers will be to participate and help in the daily tasks of the
Related to the welfare of the animals
- preparing and distributing the food for the animals,
- helping in the maintenance and cleaning of the
- building fences,
- building equipment for cages environmental enrichment,
- go to the field to do birds censures,
Related with environmental education
- helping in the activities of environmental education with local schools and local population in general,
- translation of leaflets to inform tourists,
- helping to organize workshops or activities,
- receive and guide visitors at the Environmental Interpretative Center.
If you are interested please fill out the Application form. Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the title of "VESSEL: Volunteering as an Engine for Solidarity, Social Engagement and Learning opportunities".
Very Important: In order to be selected to participate in the project, the candidate needs to be part of the international database of the European Solidarity Corps.
Deadline: 25th of June