"Social entrepreneurship as one of the solutions to the European refugee crises", Training Course, 18/04-26/04/2017, Serbia (Novi Sad)
The project is developed for youth workers willing to act as multipliers and further develop (social) entrepreneurship skills of youngsters in communities and support establishment of different social enterprises by, with and for immigrants, refugees and other youth with fewer opportunities.
Participants: 26 participants from 12 organizations and countries (Serbia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Greece, Croatia, Italy, Montenegro, FYR Macedonia, Romania, Slovenia, Kosovo).
Organizer: Association “Centre for modern living competences” / Centar za savremene životne kompetencije (CSŽK)
Partner in Cyprus: Youth for Exchange and Understanding- YEU Cyprus
- Share realities and experiences with discrimination, exclusion and marginalization of different groups (including migrants and refugees) in different European countries
- Promote acceptance of diversity and respect of Human Rights in Europe
- Share and inspire ideas for new creative/innovative social enterprises with/for immigrants, refugees and other marginalized groups
- Explore social entrepreneurship concepts, stakeholders and supporters and links between social entrepreneurship and inclusion
- Inspire and encourage youth workers to act as social change agents in their local community
- Introduce appreciative inquiry as a way to approach the local reality and initiate new ideas
The participants should be able to communicate and work in English
Travel costs: Covered by 100% by the organizers (up to the maximum of unit cost per distance calculator).
Accommodation and food costs in the hostel are covered by the organizers
To apply, please fill in the application form, following this link: https://goo.gl/forms/tjGegR9bZ5tQBGgD2