Training course in Italy -"Goals for a Responsible Environmental and Entrepreneurial Network"
The hosting organization
EuroDemos Youth Mobility NGO (EDYM NGO) is a non-governmental organization based in Reggio Calabria with the main aim of building bridges of mobility, education, and innovation in Europe and around the world in the sector of youth.
The Erasmus+ Training Course "GREEN" (Goals for a Responsible
Environmental and Entrepreneurial Network) aims at carving into the
the sector of the environment as a standpoint to grow entrepreneurship and
employment, to provide development and save resources and energies.
The objectives of the project are to:
- Adopt sustainable development as a daily approach to build economy,
environment and society up
- Identify factors and diversity of living the environmentrealities in
different European regions and countries
- Bridge entrepreneurial practices to empowerlocal communities,
from a regional focus to an EU scale
- Carve into the 7Rs by incresing the access to equal opportunities
- Create structural systems to implantlocal ideas based on a circular
the economy model coming from green heritage
- Mobilize youth work through Erasmus+ changing-life experiences.
Who are we looking for?
- Aged 18+years old
- Holding the Green Digital Passport is a must
- A good English for good communication
- Take part to the entire project duration
- Respect Covid19 preventive rules and procedures
- Participate and include he others while offering experiences and knowledge to each other
- Contribute to the good development of the GREEN project
- Being committed for the dissemination of results and production of materials
- Be part of the Training Course with a big smile and a sense of responsibility at the same time
When and where?
23rd - 30th January 2022 in Reggio Calabria, Italy.
Wanna know more? Click here to access the infopack!
To apply please check the link here!