This Youth Exchange aims to tackle the issue of the non-critical use of mainstream Media, social media. The outcome of the project will be the creation of a new set of tools, which will be useful for the participants, partners and all possible stakeholders, which will be a collection of guidelines and rules on how to encourage a responsible approach to the use of media.
- Raise the awareness among young people on the issue through non-formal education activities making them more aware of the risks and consequences that can be encountered with inappropriate use of social networks
- Spread this awareness through the use of videos and infographics within the associations and schools of the participants
- Start a shared analysis on what may be the cause of problems we see in wrong use of media
- Approach the opportunities E +
- Develop in the participants competences such as teambuilding, sense of initiative and self-confidence
- Strengthen and expand among the participants skills and knowledge useful for fostering a conscious approach to media to share with one's peers and adults
- Create a list of rules and a video on the critical approach to the media resulting from the effort of the participants to be disseminated to the partner associations of the project and in the school contexts of the participants
The project will hold an APV (Advance Planning Meeting) between 13-16 of March where the group leaders of each country will meet and discuss about the programme and its activities.
We are looking for four participants and one group leader to take part in this opportunity. Note that the leader should participate in the APV and YE
Please note that the dates include Orthodox Easter Holidays
Accommodation and food is fully covered by the programme and 360 euros for traveling cost.
Please read carefully the infopack
If you are interested please fill up the Application-Form until 02/02 mentioning if you are interested to participate as a leader.