In the picturesque Renaissance town of Tryavna, situated in central Bulgaria, 40 young people from 8 different organizations and countries will join together for a common cause - the fight against the waste of water and usage of plastics in our daily lives. The main need that motivates young people to think about this is the worrying statistics that are constantly being read on the internet or watched on television. At the same time, they feel powerless to change something, because even their parents often do not think in this direction.
Through this project, it is expected to raise public awareness much more, because it is in the interest of all of us to take care of the environment.
The main objectives of the project are:
- Raising their desire to combat environmental pollution.
- Raising awareness of the people about ways to reduce the use of water and plastic in our daily lives.
- Raising awareness of the people about the processes running at a wastewater treatment plant.
- Raise awareness of the processes happening in a waste disposal depot.
- Creating a brochure that can be used as an information guide that will provide practical examples of reducing the use of water and plastic in our daily lives.
- Raising their knowledge of the Erasmus + program and how they can benefit from it in their future personal and professional development.
- Increasing their knowledge in the field of project idea development.
- Promote their active citizenship.
We are looking for 4 participants at the age of 13-24 and 1 group leader with no age limit, but 18+ for each country || Bulgaria, Spain, Serbia, Romania, Poland, Latvia, Cyprus.
Duration: 8 days + 2 more for the travelling, 26.O7 - 04.08. 2021.
Working language: English.
Daily meals: Food will be delivered and covered by Erasmus +. The menu will be adapted to the dietary requirements of each participant. Breakfast is going to be from 8:30 till 9:30, lunch break is from 13:00 to 15:00 and dinner starts at 19:30.
Travel cost: 100% of the participants ‘travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of the Bulgarian NA in the frame of Erasmus +.
Venue: Participants will be accommodated in a house in double rooms each one with single beds and separated by gender. Each of the elegantly furnished and functionally equipped rooms has a shower, W.C., a telephone whit a direct dialing system, satellite TV, and Internet connection.
For more information read the INFO PACK attached below.
To APPLY, complete & submit this form by 30/06 - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdD4qWvipd3Yhhv9Ccv0TtfeCZJ3NH7NVNj1Ypl50kiN2z2pw/viewform