Nowadays, we have the privilege to enjoy big opportunities, such as the ones offered by Erasmus+ Programme. And we must take advantage of them, we should work together in order to create a better world. There are many projects in need of Young Leaders, people who can empower people and help their community towards a brighter future.
MOE Holistic Outdoor Leadership Programme is an experiential education Training Course adventure. All along this journey, we will discover the different components that build up leadership and the essential capabilities to promote and consolidate an intelligent group.
During the process, we will experiment with different non-formal education techniques contextualized in an Emotional Intelligence based perspective that promote a collaborative learning. All of it, with the main aim of reinforce the intelligence of our group, as an example of how to carry out the impact that we are expecting to set out in our own social communities.
We believe in Outdoor Education and all the benefits they bring to a whole new level of learning by doing. All along the 5 days of the project, we will spend 4 days living in the Outdoors in a self-sustainable way cooking our own food, and dealing with having to prepare our sleeping tent or bivouac tarp.
We are looking for 2 participants || There is no age limit for participants || Active person in the field of education (volunteer/facilitator/trainer/social worker) || Experience in the field of NGO and youth work is required.
1st stage (Day 1-2)
- During this part, an expert trainer will help us to discover through non-formal education techniques and several workshops on the different components of a group and the most important aspects of leadership.
2st stage (Day 3-5)
- 3-days long hiking experience will be organized in which we will work altogether in the mountain while discovering and putting into practice all that has been learned.
3rd stage (Day 5)
- Finally, we will crystalize all the knowledge gained into communitary action plan.
Board and accommodation will be covered by the organizers. The travel costs will be reimbursed for the cheapest and direct way of transport and only under the condition that the participant will take part in the whole project.
Travel (ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE)
26th - 30th June 2021 (25th June - 1st July travel days)
Venue and Accomendation
- VENUE: "El Molino de Arriba" in Puebla de la Sierra - Madrid.
- We will have an actual wilderness experience sleeping in individual tents and bivouacs.
- The food will be cook by us using stoves.
- https://goo.gl/maps/JNgXjbpTLfhKuDsC8 P
In case you want to arrive in Madrid before or stay longer after the training course, you have to arrange your accommodation at your own expense.
COVID – 19 travel restrictions:
- The whole program will be held outdoors.
- We will sleep in individual tents/bivouacs.
- We will follow the safety measures recommended for the Health Institutions at that moment.
- Use of the mask at all times when there is no safe distance.
- Do not share equipment or personal items Continuous surface and hand disinfection.
- All participants will have to present a negative PCR* done 72 hours before flying to Spain.
- The PCR will be covered using the left money for the travel budget up to the maximum per country.
- All participants will be required to have travel insurance covering: Cancellation of flights in case of positive PCR, hospitalization expenses in Spain, expenses derived from a possible quarantine in the case of positive PCR in Spain.
Please carefully read the Info Pack before applying:
To Apply, complete & submit this form by 25th of May - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdD4qWvipd3Yhhv9Ccv0TtfeCZJ3NH7NVNj1Ypl50kiN2z2pw/viewform