Open call for "HEARTS" mobility project in Athens, Greece.
The project "HEARTS" is a transnational initiative for young people aged 18-30. The participants will come from 5 different countries (Netherlands, Greece, Italy, Germany, Cyprus). 45 young people aged 18-30, plus their group leader will participate in the project, organized and coordinated by yEUth in Athens, Greece.
The main aim of the project is to promote equality and human rights in an engaging and interactive way. Project activities include:
- The historical journey of Human rights
- Creative exploration of human rights
- Journalist Work
- Comics creation
- Cultural visits and international activities
14th - 23rd September, 2021
Accommodation, food, and travel cost reimbursement.
- Age (18-30)
- Fully vaccinated (has the EU vaccination certificate);
- Very good command of English, to make sure participants can integrate into the group and
participate actively in all activities of the project.
- Citizenship or longer-term residence in the respective partner country, where your
organization is based.
- Strong motivation and commitment for active participation throughout the project.
*Participants with the role of Leader of each group by countries will be responsible of making sure that the rest of the
participants are aware of the roles they are required to play, guiding the team with pre- departure arrangements and supporting in any task related to the programme of the meetings.
Apply through this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGvdJLLcRfgtIJfR1hU_9cJVWmpFa1wCfM8dkMWi7vHB-vcg/viewform
Please carefully read the Infopack.