One Step Ahead is all about exploring the topic of employability through various games and activities happening outside, in nature. You will have the chance to bring your own questions and activities, to exchange them with others and to experience a dynamic learning opportunity.
The exchange will consist of the following parts:
- Experiencing - you will be participating in the games & workshops organised by the Group Leaders
- Creating - in small international groups you will be organising games and activities for each other
- Exploring - this will be the time to put all your improved skills in practice while going on an outdoor adventure in Bulgaria
During the exchange you will have the chance to explore:
- what happens if you change your perspective on employability
- how you can take initiative and what does this bring to you
- what is your working style within a group
- what are your unique strengths and how can you use them
- how to cooperate with others towards a common goal
- how you can connect with youngsters from different countries
- how to guide your own learning
- how to develop activities from the idea until realisation
We are looking for:
1 person (18-25) to participate as a leader and travel to the exchange on the 13th of July
4 participant aged 18-23 years old to take part on the exchange.
Please read carefully the InfoPack:
If you are interested please fill up the Application-Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject One Step Ahead.
Application deadline: 30/04/2019