The focus of the TC will be on applying non-formal methods in youth-workers’ professional development with special attention to organizations' empowerment for a concrete ground impact on youth beneficiaries in local communities as multiplying effects. In particular, the TC will provide organizations' youth workers with competences related to working with specific target groups, youth with disabilities and youth with fewer opportunities for social inclusion of vulnerable target groups.
- Exploring new methods and techniques on how to work with specific target groups
- Evaluating the programs and activities that each partner is delivering for specific target groups (disabilities, fewer opportunities, NEETs, newcomers etc.)
- Matching the youth workers competences with the inclusive programs and activities
- Designing, planning and adapting programs to the needs of the target group
- Building the capacities of the organizations partners in the project and increasing the number of activities for vulnerable groups
- To better understand the reality of disadvantaged youngsters in several countries
We are looking for four participants to take part in this activity.
Accommodation and food is fully covered by the programme and 360 euros for traveling cost.
Please carefully read the info pack
If you are interested please fill up the Application-Form until 10/03