Arrival Day: 14/10
Departure Day: 25/10
“Listen” is a training course focused on deep listening and connecting to ourselves,
other people and nature. It’s divided into four parts:
- Listen to myself, during which we will focus mainly on exploring our minds, bodies,
emotions, spirits as well as our strengths, dreams and values, building a stronger
understanding of what’s deep inside us.
- Listen to another person, during which we will develop skills of active listening, empathy,
recognising and reacting to different emotions, we will get to know, understand and practice
basic techniques of coaching and non-violent communication.
- Listen to the community, during which we will visit local change makers and activists, involved
in deep listening and serving the local community and we will build our own solutions for community
challenges using the Design Thinking methodology.
- Listen to the nature, during which we will get more connected with nature, understanding its evolution,
we will explore the potential of permaculture, studying solutions implemented in the training venue
and experiencing it through designed hands-on activities.
At the end of the training course, the participants are inspired and empowered to create and implement
actions on the local level. These actions are connected to the project topic and dedicated to young people
as well as other youth workers.
- We are looking for 2 participants living in Cyprus
This project is dedicated to active youth workers (working with or for youth), who:
- Are open and willing to actively participate and contribute to the programme,
- Are able and motivated to attend the full duration of the training held in English
language (10 working days + 2 days of travel).
- Have motivation to develop social initiatives for young people and other youth
workers and implement them locally after the training.
- Are active and have motivation to implement what they have learned during the
training course in their daily work with youth.
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD:
The training takes place at Żywa Ziemia (Living Earth), located in Zakrzewo, close to Gdańsk, Poland. Żywa
Ziemia is a natural farm promoting healthy living, permaculture and sustainability. They provide shared rooms, multiple training spaces (including beautiful outdoor spaces, presence of animals and other living beings as
well as solitude and natural surroundings reducing “city” distractions) and vegetarian/vegan food, partly
produced in the farm.
Accommodation and meals included in the programme are 100% covered. Due to the current pandemic
situation we are paying attention to the hosting situation and accommodation of participants.
More detailed information about this topic will follow in the Info Pack.
Please read the INFO PACK carefully before you apply!
To Apply for the project - please fill out our form - click HERE