We are looking for one female volunteer for the project which take place in Trento in Italy! Running by Azienda Servizi Sociali di Bolzano (ASSB).
The “Azienda Servizi Sociali di Bolzano” (ASSB) is a public institution, which coordinates and manages the social services offered in Bolzano's territory. Volunteers may be involved in one of the following structures for elderlies:
- Villa Armonia,
- Villa Europa and “Casa di riposo Don Bosco”,
- Villa Serena,
- Clinica Santa Maria,
- day center for elderlies in Villa Europa
Volunteers will collaborate with the staff of nursing homes mainly with recreational and entertainment activities planned for the elderly. In particular volunteers will be involved in the following activities:
• organizing recreational activities for the elderly/handicapped people,
• talking to them,
• reading something,
• participating in some excursions of one or more days,
• making different kind of purchases (e.g. food, medicine for the guests),
• support of the educators in the activities of assistance,
• care and rehabilitation,
• accompanying the elderly with walking difficulties,
• participating in the evaluation meetings
• and planning certain matters with the educators and social workers etc.
Accommodation fully covered by the programme.
Please read carefully the Infopack attached below:
If you are interested please fill up the Application Form:
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Together with Trento, North of Italy" and to email@example.com