EVS Volunteers wanted in Italy!
InCo – Molfetta has started to look for future volunteers for their local activities with the deadline of 25th of August. Available placements are listed below with some details about the activities:
Please read on for more information!
1) CLAD from March 2018 a social center in the Municipality of Terlizzi, Southern Italy for 1 year 2 vacancies.
2) Municipality of Molfetta from March 2018, Southern Italy for 1 year 2 vacancies.
Molfetta and Terlizzi are located in the heart of Apulia Region in country and sea side, far from the regular touristic destinations.
Here is the Application procedure along with the application form & Info pack attached:
1) Download the application form below.
4) In case of doubts, give a call in Receiving Organization: +39 3286762929 – They will be happy to help.
5) Ask YEU Cyprus as Sending Organization to send an email with your application form and your CV with a picture. Applications done by volunteers directly will not be accepted; only through a Sending Organization!
The deadline to apply is the 25th of August 2017 by noon.
Application form_October 2017.docx 261,92 kB
Infopack_CLAD.pdf 178,00 kB
Check out our 9 new EVS Opportunities in Belgium!
Age limits: 18-30 years.
Number of volunteers: Most of the projects only host one volunteer.
Period of the projects: 13 January till 8 July 2018, with the exception of AFS: ICL@school
Application deadlines: 15 August 2017 for the Projects starting in January 2018.
Hosting: All participants will be hosted in a host family or at the work place, depending on the project. Only volunteers who are truly motivated to live in a Belgian host family should apply for this project! Please do know that our host families are not necessarily living near the project. Be aware that you might have the travel time from your home to your project might take a while. Especially, when your project is situated in a large city (like Brussels, Antwerp or Ghent), it’s very likely that you will be hosted in the suburbs and not in the city centre.
Language: The will to learn the Dutch language is a very important aspect. We expect people to be dedicated to learn Dutch. In most projects the motivation to learn Dutch fast is a requirement. We will offer online Dutch language courses, but motivation remains the most important factor to communicate at ease. A good communicative knowledge of English is desirable and sometimes required. All communication with AFS BFL is done in English. Depending on the volunteer work you want to do, in most projects it is necessary to have a very good level of communication skills in English.
Travel: please make sure to arrive at Brussels national airport – (airport code = BRU) !
Once you are accepted as an EVS-volunteer in a project, we will ask you to provide us with:
• A guarantee of 75 euro (which will be refunded right after your arrival in Belgium, together with the pocket money for the first month)
• A health form signed and stamped by your doctor (we will give you a form)
• A signed Q&A form (we will give it to you)
For more information check the attached files below!