Associação Spin, acting as the Hosting and Coordinating organization, is currently looking for one Cypriot for an approved EVS project starting in October 2017!
Activity start date: 1st October 2017
Activity end date: 30th June 2018
Activity duration: 9 months
Vacancies: 2 (1 Cypriot resident and 1 Czech resident)
Application deadline: September, 3rd
Application consists of: CV and project-specific motivation letter
Application sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Associação Spin para o Intercâmbio, Formação e Cooperação entre os Povos («Spin Association for Exchange, Training and Cooperation among Peoples») is a non-profit nationwide association, whose primary
aim is to organize, promote and implement cultural activities, training courses, intercultural exchanges and international cooperation. Its headquarters is located in Bairro Padre Cruz – Lisbon, Portugal.
ACTIVITIES proposed to the volunteers:
The volunteers will participate in the activities of the European Programmes and Mobility Department by collaborating in:
– Contribute by researching, brainstorming and ideas for elaboration of new project proposals on the frames of the Erasmus+, European Youth Foundation, Council of Europe and others in the field of youth, training
– Support the Coordination of volunteers for sending activities;
– Support the organization and implementation of international youth exchanges, international trainings, partnership-building activities and seminars;
– Help the organization and active participation in Information Sessions about Erasmus+ at the office, in schools, seminars and conferences in order to promote the program;
– Research and collect information about European opportunities for young people for the elaboration of the monthly newsletter and update information on the website, blog, Facebook and Twitter
All volunteers will also participate in providing support in the management and to the staff of the SPIN Hostel.
LOGISTICS & PRACTICAL INFO:
Accommodation – Coordinating & Hosting organization, Associação Spin, will provide the lodging in a flat as close to the office and city center as possible.
Food – A monthly allowance of 186,20 Euros will be provided by Associação Spin to cover food expenses and local public transportations.
Pocket money – Every month the volunteer will receive 122 Euros for pocket money.
Working hours – Volunteers are expected to spend 30-35 hours a week working.
Volunteers are entitled to two days off for every month of their voluntary work.
VOLUNTEERS’ PROFILE: WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Volunteers aged 18-30 years, open minded, eager to learn and motivated to work on the proposed project activities.
It is not required to have any particular degree of formal education, but to have positive and proactive attitude, show
tolerance, flexibility and capacity to adapt, motivation and enthusiasm. We will give priority to candidates who have at least a basic level of Portuguese.
For other important information and detailed description of tasks and working environment, please read carefully the attached Info Pack!