The Train station of Alvesta is an historical buildning partly managed by the municipality which organizes exhibitions in cooperation with local organisations, studios and schools. The exhibition hall exists to promote and show the municipality's history, culture, landscape, inhabitants and local organisations to its visitors.
The volunteer`s role is to help setting up exhibitions and creating communication tools. The volunteer will also participate in teambuilding, brainstorming and meeting local personalities.
- Create posters and flyers about the exhibitions
- Document the exhibitions by pictures and films
- Update Facebook and website with news and advertisement for the Exhibition place
- Contact with twin towns of Alvesta in other countries to plan future projects and cooperation
- Help with material and equipment and putting up a new exhibitions
- Host visitors and guide them in the building explaining the history of the Train station, the culture of Alvesta
- Create an own exhibition with own creations or in cooperation with a local school or association
-Get involved in other cultural project in the Alvesta Community which have connection to Alvesta
municipality, the exhibition hall and its Cultural department. And there participate to develop cultural life
Project Activities: 1st of April 2019- March 2020
Venue: Alvesta, Sweden
Accommodation: The volunteers are hosted according to ESC standards
Allowance: The host organisation will give to the volunteers a monthly allowance for food and pocket money.
Apply: If you are interested in this project please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org until the 3rd of April.
For more info: http://www.globalakronoberg.se/evs-in-alvesta-exhibition-hall.html