All the project start on the 1st of October 2019- possibility of extension. Duration: 12 months.
- A male volunteer for ASSB (nursing home in Bolzano); Activities: organizing recreational activities for the elderly/handicapped people, talking to them, reading something, participating in some excursions of one or more days, making different kind of purchases (e.g. food, medicine for the guests), support of the educators in the activities of assistance, care and rehabilitation, accompanying the elderly with walking difficulties, participating in the evaluation meetings and planning certain matters with the educators and social workers etc.
- A volunteer for CTS/Casa
lamar(work with people with AIDS/HIV and ex drugabusers); Activities: Accompagnythe guests for promenades ( accompagnare gli ospitiper delle passeggiate), Organisation of cineforum( organizzazionedi Cineforum), Involvement in the activities of the house (cooking, gardening, housework, etc.), Organisation of recreational activities ( organizzazionedi attività ricreative), Organisation of parties, dinners and other public events (Organizzazione feste, cene con delittoe altri eventi pubblici).
- A volunteer for CIVICA (nursing home in Trento); Activities: Besides assisting the elderlies, you would carry out the following tasks, among others, for instance, organizing table games with the guests (bingo, chess, cards, etc, organizing manual activities (painting, gardening, etc.), organizing cultural activities (cinema, art exhibitions, going to the museum, discussions about different topics etc.), learning activities: word games.
- A volunteer for Caritas (working with refugees, migrants and in a youth
centerin Bolzano). Activities:> organization and implementation of workshops at schools about social issues and international solidarity > organization and implementation of special events > participation in special training about volunteering and interculturality, migration and integration; > organizing and implementing recreational activities for children; > assisting children in doing their homework; > supporting refugees.in their language learning path.
- A volunteer for Juvenes (youth
centerin Bolzano). Activities: Recreational and studying activities at the youth center open from Monday to Friday from 13:30 to 18:30 and on Saturday from 14:00 to 18:00, support the activities with youngsters inside the youth center: individual and group welcoming, assistance and support in studying ( homeworks), participate in the creation, promotion, and management of specific activities within the Youth center (as to culture, games, sport, handicrafts, cooking...), organization and implementation of workshops about their own country or about Europe, organization of inter-cultural activities together with the other volunteers, promotion of new activities and projects connected with the voluntary service, for example presentation of the ESC to young people of the territory.
- A female volunteer for a new project (in a college campus with youth and international projects). Activities: You will take part in the design and implementation of the training activities, collaborating with our Staff and the guest students in a peer-to-peer learning logic and in collaboration with local institutions and organizations. You will work in an environment attentive to the educational dimension and innovation, rooted
intothe local community and where the guest students are also decision-makers.
All expenses are covered by the projects (travel, accommodation, monthly allowance). For each of the above opportunities, you can find the equivalent info pack below:
If you are interested in any of the above opportunities, send us your CV and fill in the application form (attached below) at email@example.com until the 30th of September. Write the title of the volunteering opportunity you are applying at in the Subject section.