Active Bulgarian Society (ABS) is a youth organization located in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria. The organization aims to promote:
- dialogue between young people,
- active citizenship and
- European values amongst EU citizens.
The volunteers will live in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria for two months with other volunteers from different countries of ages 18-30. The responsibilities will include helping ABS in the local activities and planning and creating their own personal project. The participants will acquire many skills, including the ability the work in a team, organization, creativity, sense of solidarity and active citizenship.
📌 Volunteer responsibilities:
- Helping ABS plan intercultural meetings, events, and activities
- Preparing promotional materials, providing information to the local community about the ESC and Erasmus+ Programs
- Writing articles and press releases on social media about current ABS projects
- Developing and creating their own personal project (e.g. social initiative the volunteer wants to do for the local community)
📌 What can you gain from this experience?
- Project planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Increase level of spoken English and ability to communicate in an international environment
- Creativity and ability to express their own ideas of volunteering services
- Moral character and establishment of European values, sense of solidarity and active citizenship
- Respect towards personal and cultural diversity
📌Accommodation, food and transport arrangements:
- Pocket and Food money: Volunteer will get pocket money every month: 90 euro (or the equivalent in Bulgarian currency) and food allowance:110 euro each month. The money will be transferred between the 1st and 5th at the beginning of every month to the volunteers.
- Accommodation: Volunteer will be accommodated in a shared room with another volunteer (of the same sex) in their own fully furnished flat, with all needed kitchen utensils, which is situated in walking distance to our office and the city center. The flat has all the necessary facilities for living.
👉Anyone of age 18-30.
- 10.03.2021 – 09.05.2021(61 days) and
- 09.05.2021 – 08.07.2021(61 days)
Send your CV and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill the application form here 👉 https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8v6-0_2tknNQSilkyi3uv4FTKSVgRKKB4aBMREofogxeCqA/viewform
Interviews starting by the end of January.