The main aim is to educate youth workers in the field of entrepreneurship. In return, they will be in a better position to equip young people with competencies that will help them think in an entrepreneurial way, while equipping them with leadership skills to be capable to run their own business and also run better their NGOs
- Show what it takes to be an entrepreneur and how to manage risk taking
- To increase sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- To improve one’s leadership skills, while increasing self- empowerment, risk management and time management.
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS
- Youth workers/ leaders w orking with young people with a desire to learn more on the area of entrepreneurship.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a working knowledge of English
- Able to implement the skills, knowledge and attitudes acquired during the training
- Able to multiply the learning which took place during this project with other members in the organization
- Able to implement the tasks given to them before and after the training.
We are looking for 3 participants to join the project (18 and over).
Accommodation and food is fully covered by the programme and 275 euros for traveling cost.
Please read carefully the info pack
If you are interested please fill up the Application-Form until 11/11