We are looking for volunteers to be involved in all the activities organized by Colegio San Juan Bosco Puertollano. The center is specially interested in working with children and young people in different fields such as education, culture, art and sports. These are the main motivations of most European young people.
Requirement: A good level of English and French.
ROLE AND TASKS:
• Encouraging students to participate in oral communication activities,
• Preparing classroom activities that focus on learning about language and culture,
• Leading small groups of students,
• Motivating students to learn English and French,
• Encouraging students to appreciate and explore the European culture and their own in a respectful and creative way through language,
• Participating in any special evening and weekend cultural activities; Being involved in the school.
Accommodation, food and travel expenses are fully covered by the programme.
More information you can find on the website.
In order to apply please send CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE for the application is 30.06.2019.