YOUTH EXCHANGE PROJECT DRAMA - Dancing to Raise Awareness towards iMmigrAtion, 14/06-21/06
6 participants ( 5 youngsters between 18 and 25 years old & 1 group leader without age limit)
APV (Advance Plan Visit) ONLY FOR THE GROUP LEADER date: May 3rd in Trento Italy
Participants will be involved in preparing a dance performance on the theme of immigration through a training program which will last approximately 7 days.
- Foster the personal growth of the participants through non-formal educational experience allowing them to develop special skills and attitudes such as: work in groups, take responsibility, develop adaptability,
- Get in touch with different cultures, encouraging dialogue and promoting mutual understanding
- Encourage reflection on the theme of immigration through the art form of dance. The participants involved in the project will build a show that will: 1. accompany them in the acquisition of a better awareness of themselves and their bodies, 2. address complex issues like immigration, getting involved personally to capture feelings and experiences related to this issue, making them their own, in order to be returned to the stimulate reflection and raise public awareness about this issue
- Knowing people who work in associations that work in field of immigration at local level: they will explain the phenomenon of immigration in Italy and in Trentino, the projects to enhance immigrants' social integration in the local community, the issues that are handled, the opportunity to meet people who have lived in first experience of
- Raising awareness of the European Union's Erasmus + program, in particular the value of youth exchange in terms of soft skills acquired through non-formal education projects
If you are interested in participating as a group leader (no age limit), you will have to participate both in the APV (May 3rd in Trento Italy) and the youth exchange (June 14th to June 21st in Trento Italy)
Travel costs covered up to 270 euros. Youth leaders will have reimbursement also for the APV tickets (actual cost, up to the same amount of the YE)
Accommodation and food costs covered by the host organisation
Please read the infopack carefully before applying!
To apply, please send the applications to email@example.com until 02/04/2017
Don’t forget to put as “subject” of your email ''Application for the YE DRAMA in Trento''
If you are applying for the position of the group leader, please mention that in your email.
Dance and immigration_infopack
aining Course in Yerevan, Armenia, 10-17 April 2017, Call for 1 participant
Training Course ''Conflict vs. Connection: A Practical Training for Young Peace-builders'', 10 – 17 April, 2017 Yerevan, Armenia
It will involve 36 youth workers from the European Union Member States and Neighbouring Partner Countries. The course will be focusing on diversity, conflict transformation and emphatic communication. Seeing diversity as a barrier instead of appreciating its enrichment has been playing a substantial role in both the national and international debates and politics in each of the participating countries for decades. The transformation of the conflicts starts from us: our hearts being in war or in peace, our way of communication. When we grow in peace with ourselves, we can continue to bring the transformation to our surroundings: our interpersonal relations, the way we connect and relate to our families, friends, acquaintances, strangers, communities. All these topics will be brought to attention in the TC. Getting a better understanding in how we, people, function and what gets us together and keeps us walking the same direction is crucial for youth workers and peace builders of today. This will be done by promoting non-violent approaches leading to actions on peace-building and promotion of Human Rights. Moreover, young leaders will discuss the significant role of youth participation in grass-root peace-building initiatives.
- Youth workers aged 18-35;
- Fluent in English;
- Resident of one of the participating countries
- Available for the whole duration of the Training Course.
- Ready to work on conflict transformation in order to confront extremism;
Accommodation and food are covered by the project!
Travel costs covered up to 275 euros
Participation fee: There is a participation fee of 30 EUR
Please read the info-pack carefully before applying for this Training Course!
If you are interested in participating, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org until 15/03/2017
Don’t forget to put as “subject” of your email “Application for the Training Course Conflict vs. Connection''
The participants will be accommodated in Hotel Capital in Yerevan city centre. Here is the web-site of the hotel: http://capitalhotel.am/
Youth Exchange in Romania
Youth Exchange in SARATA MONTEORU –BUZAU, Romania- Call for 5 participants
‘“1, 2, 3, ACTION - keywords, images and actions to promote active and healthy lifestyle “, Youth Exchange, 30/05/2017-09/06/2017
5 participants (4 & 1 group leader)
Profile of participants:
- 18-25 years old and one group leader without age limit
- 2 of the participants should be unemployed
-Good level of English
-Motivation of involvement in every stage of the project
-to identify the causes and effects that facilitate increasing of vices and passive lifestyle and to understand bad effects at physical, mental and social level
-to promote ways of action and intervention at physical, mental and social levels to decrease and eliminate effects of inactive and unhealthy lifestyle
-to promote sports, physical education and healthy alimentation through non-formal education, media and video creation to increase quality of life
-to increase self-confidence of youngsters with fewer opportunities and encourage their social inclusion by offering them alternative activities that sustain creativity, active participation and mobility
The activities foreseen include team building activities, cultural and study visits in surroundings and in Buzau, intercultural evenings, thematic and creative workshops, daily, midterm and final reflection-evaluations, dissemination and exploitation of results
The methodology used will be based on non- formal education and will consist of games, presentations, debates, theater, role plays and simulations, media and video creation.
Accommodation and food are provided by the host organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 170 euros
Please read the info-pack carefully before applying! If you are interested in participating, please complete the registration form and send it to: email@example.com
Don’t forget to put as subject of your email ‘’Application for the YE 1,2,3 Action’’
INFO PACK action
ENGLISH AGENDA action
REGISTRATION 1,2,3, ACTION
Youth Exchange in Bologna- Call for 5 participants
Play Sport: Feel Good, Youth Exchange, 23 June-1 July 2017, Municipality of Sala Bolognese, Bologna, Italy
5 participants (4 + 1 group leader)
APV (only for the group leader), 20-22 May 2017
The project was born after the realization of the need to act regarding the Sport Education in the various European communities. It is true that many youngsters are less involved in sport activities due to the teaching methodology. Apart from that, there are other factors that contribute to that, such as the lack of free time, the increasing addiction to the technology and the presence of conflict and high competition inside the sport environments. The participants of this youth exchange will define more precisely the issues concerning this topic. They will work on developing non formal methodology in order to turn sport education more inclusive, fair and equal for everyone. They will work in groups in order to find new methodologies for teaching sports and they will implement them locally.
The YE will be hosted in "Casa Largaiolli", a building property of the Municipality of Sala Bolognese, really close to Bologna.
- Minimum age: 18 – Maximum age: 25/ No age limit for the group leader
- Experience in sports
- Motivation to use the acquired methods in their work
- Good level of English language
- Preferable participants: young people active within their organizations and with experience in the topic of the youth exchange, young people with experiences in the field of Erasmus+ project.
If you are interested in participating as a group leader (no age limit), you will have to participate both in the APV on 20-22 May 2017 and the youth exchange on 23 June until 1 July. The travel costs are up to 270 euros for each one.
Travel costs covered up to 270 euros
Accommodation and food costs covered by the host organization
To apply, please send the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org until 10 April 2017
Don’t forget to put as “subject” of your email “Application for Play sport: feel good”.
If you are applying for the position of the group leader, please also mention that in the subject of your email.
Application Form Play sport feel good
Infopack Play sport feel good
Training Course in Serbia- Call for 2 Cypriot participants
"Social entrepreneurship as one of the solutions to the European refugee crises", Training Course, 18/04-26/04/2017, Serbia (Novi Sad)
The project is developed for youth workers willing to act as multipliers and further develop (social) entrepreneurship skills of youngsters in communities and support establishment of different social enterprises by, with and for immigrants, refugees and other youth with fewer opportunities.
Participants: 26 participants from 12 organizations and countries (Serbia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Greece, Croatia, Italy, Montenegro, FYR Macedonia, Romania, Slovenia, Kosovo).
Organizer: Association “Centre for modern living competences” / Centar za savremene životne kompetencije (CSŽK)
Partner in Cyprus: Youth for Exchange and Understanding- YEU Cyprus
- Share realities and experiences with discrimination, exclusion and marginalization of different groups (including migrants and refugees) in different European countries
- Promote acceptance of diversity and respect of Human Rights in Europe
- Share and inspire ideas for new creative/innovative social enterprises with/for immigrants, refugees and other marginalized groups
- Explore social entrepreneurship concepts, stakeholders and supporters and links between social entrepreneurship and inclusion
- Inspire and encourage youth workers to act as social change agents in their local community
- Introduce appreciative inquiry as a way to approach the local reality and initiate new ideas
The participants should be able to communicate and work in English
Travel costs: Covered by 100% by the organizers (up to the maximum of unit cost per distance calculator).
Accommodation and food costs in the hostel are covered by the organizers
To apply, please fill in the application form on following link: https://goo.gl/forms/tjGegR9bZ5tQBGgD2