“Be active! Make a change in 2020!”, a 7-day-lasting international seminar with different 8 countries involved: Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Romania, Latvia, Italy, Turkey and United Kingdom, 34 participants, designed for youth workers/educators/ youth leaders/facilitators to improve communication and social skills of the youths. The topics addressed are wellbeing, inclusion and social dialog. The seminar is taking place from 1st May to May 8th in ST Albans, United Kingdom. The event will start on May 1st in the afternoon and end morning on May 8th 2020.
'Be active! Make a change in 2020!' project aims to promote quality in youth work projects and their impact through creating a groundwork to build enhanced compassionate, thoughtful and healthy communities where participants can be confident with their emotions, share experiences, develop positive mind-sets and develop tools and strategies designed to address their social issues efficiently and develop their capacity.
- To explore the concept of wellbeing, how to improve and maintain wellbeing;
- To familiarise with and better understand how to create healthy, compassionate and supportive communities;
- To promote values such as social inclusion, tolerance and empathy;
- To raise attention about non-formal education as a tool to promote integration and fight against racism and xenophobia;
- To explore concepts as compassion, empathy and mindfulness;
- To develop youth workers’ skills, competences and knowledge in positive physiology, teamwork, leadership and coaching;
- To develop their capacity to communicate in compassionate and non- violent manner;
- To create space for supporting process and development in order to build up competences of the participants on how be a good learner and how to be creative;
- To assess and exchange good practices and common pitfalls;
- To create space for creating new networks and for the fostering of new partnerships in the framework of the Erasmus + programme.
We are looking for four participants to take part in this activity.
Accommodation and food is fully covered by the programme and 530 euros for traveling cost.
Please carefully read the info pack
If you are interested please fill up the Application-Form until 03/03.