‘ACTIVE HUMAN(S) RIGHTS’ project will have as activity a Youth Exchange in which 30 young people from 6 countries (Portugal, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Italy and Cyprus) will meet in Montemor-o-Velho between 11 and 20 February 2019.
The project aims to raise awareness and promote human rights among young people in partner communities. Methodologies of non-formal education based on improvisation and drama will be used. By the end of the project, it will be created a ‘toolbox’ that will gather materials and methods of all the exchanges.
- Give the opportunity for young people from different cultural backgrounds to learn from each other about human rights.
- Promote the awareness and recognition of human rights among the youth of the partner communities in this project
- Promote awareness among young people about human rights through photographic and video exhibitions on human rights organized by participants and an online campaign on social networks
- Develop soft skills and social skills between participants through improvisation methodology and drama
- Promoting tolerance, equality, freedom of speech, through, religion protection of human rights and cultural exchange in an intercultural environment
- Share the methodology through the dissemination of the human right toolbox.
We are looking for young people 18-26 to participate in this activity.
Accommodation and food is fully covered by the programme and 530 euros for traveling cost.
Please read carefully the Info Pack
If you are interested please fill up the Application-Form . Send it to email@example.com with the subject 'ACTIVE HUMAN(S) RIGHTS Participant Form'