Act out of the box Project will be held in Montemor-o-Velho (25km far from Coimbra) and it aims to improve the quality of daily work of Youth Workers in the field of self-development and raise awareness of active participation participation and social inclusion inclusion by training training in innovative innovative methods and tools based on improvisation theatre, british drama and mimie.
The objectives are:
- Train Youth Workers to implement high-quality workshops about self-development and active citizenship
- Promotion of diversity and dialogue between cultures
- To foster the European solidarity and inclusion of people with fewer opportunities active citizenship
- To help NGO’s increasing their capacities to create and implement projects on international level
- To create the TOOLBOX about the methods used and workshops created by participants
The methods will be used are:
- The project will be implemented non-formal methodology like improvisation theatre, british drama, miming, group work, peer learning. All the methodology would be based on experimental learning based on KOLB circle.
- During simulations participants will be placed in the others people ́s shoes and discover themselves in different life’s situations. The designed methods will work on raising creativity and concentration of the participants.
- Debriefing and everyday’s self and group reflection will support learning process and understanding towards NFE mechanisms.
We are looking for three participants to join the Training Course
Please read the carefully the Infopack
If you are interested please fill up the Application-Form and send it to email@example.com
Application deadline: 30/11/2018